[gui-talk] Sharepoint Accessibility

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Jan 25 02:49:51 UTC 2015

I wouldn't advise going there.  It's business software which will probably
have a high cost.  It has some accessibility issues.  It's meant for
collaboration, and not really for storage as I think you envision it.  I
might put some material on Google Drive or OneDrive, but do big backups on a
portable drive that you connect up routinely, but not networked
continuously.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com