[gui-talk] Creating an Announce Only List:

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jan 2 19:24:56 UTC 2015

This is relatively easy to do, first I would change existing members
to moderated status, except the one or ones who can post.

I would make all posts go to originator instead of list.

Under Privacy, sender filters, I would change default moderation to
yes.    This prevents new members from being able to post.

On a more cosmetic level, I would change the list description to show
announce-only, also subscription message.  I personally would disable
digests -- what is the point for an announce-only list.

Those are the main things.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org