[gui-talk] two problems with windows live mail

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Feb 11 14:05:08 UTC 2015

I use Window-Eyes with Windows 7 on my home PC, and there is an app which helps with Windows Live Mail.  The command to move a message to a different folder is ctrl-shift-V.  If that doesn't work properly, you can try Alt-O, I, M for moving mail.  You do these things while your message is closed and you have  it selected in the source folder.
You might want to check on whether JAWS has a script for WLM, and if it is loaded correctly.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.