[gui-talk] two problems with windows live mail

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 03:42:35 UTC 2015

Hello all: I am currently using JAWS 16 with Windows eight. I am having two problems with Windows Live Mail: First of all, I HAVE A MESSAGE THAT WILL NOT OPEN. I keep getting the message “the message has a problem try again.” and “Windows Live Mail does not have the message on the server.” AlI cannot delet the mmessage. Also, when I move an item to another folder, I can never hear with JAWS what folder I’m moving the item too. I have to use controll+y and count how many folders it is to the correct one. Then go up to my inbox and press controll+v to move the selected item to the correct folder I want it to go to. Can someone help me in thiese items?

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net