[gui-talk] coppy & pasting

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 21 04:19:13 UTC 2015

As many of you probably know by now, I have gone from Windows Live mail to
Outlook 2013. I have had difficulty pasting certain documents. I do not like
sending forwards, so I coppy & paste. Two things are happening:

After I select what I want to coppy & paste, it copies, but I can't get
things that have block quotes in them fully pasted. I also get prompted to a
menue that gives me list of choices. This doesn't make sense to me. If
someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Rob Kaiser

Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net