[gui-talk] IPhone 6S

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 23:21:23 UTC 2015

Hi, listers:

I just got an iPhone 6S.  Where the heck is the mute button? A sighted
friend told me it is now an icon on the phone, but I can't find the darned
thing!

Also, when I transferred stuff from the iCloud, my apps didn't transfer
over.  Should they have? If not, is there a relatively easy and efficient
way to get them? My IPhone 5 is dead so can't use it.  Is there a way I can

Susan

---