[gui-talk] Question about Jaws forms mode

Hawkeye hawkeye at cox.net
Fri Dec 18 07:58:17 UTC 2015

This is not my query since I am not a Jaws user. But I am asking it on
behalf of a blind Jaws user not on this list.
Jim
Hi,

     I am having a hard time with the forms mode settings.  I'd like to be
able to control it by using the enter key when I want.  Version 16 is not
letting me change it over to manual.  I have the clicking sounds off, but
when I am writing an email for example, I am unable to read it sometimes
because when I arrow down, forms mode turns on and off at will.  I'm used to
turning it on and off myself, but for some reason now I can't.  Any
suggestions?  Does anyone have any Jaws tutorials they'd like to share?
Thanks.
Niffa
luckygirl48066 at yahoo.com