[gui-talk] new virus

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 29 04:01:40 UTC 2014

Rob:
The only new security threat of which I am aware is an exploit called ShellShock. You don't need to worry about it on your PC unless you are running a flavor of Linux. The malware exploits a vulnerability in the UNIX BASH command shall.. It affects Internet servers. It does not affect Windows machines.

Mike Freeman