[gui-talk] JFW and Windows Live Mail Attachment

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Sep 21 00:17:55 UTC 2014

I'm trying to help someone handle attachments in Windows Live Mail using JFW.  In general, one can tab to attachments and press ENTER and open them.  However, with Windows Live Mail, you generally have to
get the mouse to the attachments button and right-click to get options for saving attachments.  This can, of course, be done by routing JAWS to PC after you've found the attachment, but there seem to be a good
number of JAWS keys to access directly other fields such as FROM, TO, CC, etc., so I am wondering if I am missing something?  Window-Eyes does have a key to go directly to the attachment which saves some
work.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson