[gui-talk] still have Outlook questions

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:39:02 UTC 2014

I am really stuck on Windows 7 and Outlook. does wnyone know where I can get
a good tutorial. I don't even know how to search for a specific message from
someone ihn Outlook. The only thing that saves me is that I still have my
other  computer with OE on it.

I need to know how to change my account so that messages aren't deleted from
the server when they come into my Outlook folder. I only want them to be
deleted after I look at them with Outlook Express. Any help would be much
appreciated!
Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com