[gui-talk] Internet Explorer Question

David Goldfield happycatholic1211 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 19:32:05 UTC 2014

Dave,
Here is how you can get IE to stop prompting you to save passwords.

Go into the tools menu/pressing alt-T is the quickest method to do this.
Press the letter O to open the options dialog.
Move to the "content" page of this dialog.
Press the tab key to move to the first settings button and press
spacebar to activate it.
Within this dialog, you will find a checkbox indicating whether you want
IE to prompt to save your password.

David Goldfield,

      Founder and Peer Coordinator,
Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info/