[gui-talk] computer does not recognize keyboard

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 22:16:46 UTC 2014

I just got a new external keyboard for my laptop which is running Windows 7.
The keyboard is just a standard external keyboard. When I plug it in, the
laptop does not see it. There is no communication between the laptop and the
keyboard. The computer makes the sound as if something is connected, but it
does not recognize that anything is there. The keyboard works fine on
another laptop that I have. Suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com