[gui-talk] charter cable nightmear

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 15:02:46 UTC 2014

“Today was the day that Charter Cable went all digital. This means you have to have a box to receive TV. I asked Charter customer service if the channels were going to be changed. They said “no.” That was a big lie. They reconfigured the channels. The first customer service person I spoke to (when I asked about certain channels) only gave me a couple when he said very grouchy “I’ll send you the channel lineup.” Of course, it isn’t in Braile and I can’t acdcess the channel lineup on the Charter cable web site.

Luckly, the 2nd person I spoke to gave me some more cchannels.