[gui-talk] downloading convention documents to iPhone

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:51:06 UTC 2014

I saw the message for those of us who preregistered for the National
Convention from Mark Riccobono and have some questions. What is a QR code
and how do I access it? I understand about downloading the app, but how do I
then find that particular code? Here's the portion of the message I was
wondering about. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

** Again this year we will be offering the exhibit hall documents in print,
Braille, and electronically via a QR code.  If you would like to access the
documents through the QR code, you will need a QR scanner app.  Here are a
few apps that will allow you to do this:
On iOS:
Digit-Eyes Lite by Digital Miracles LLC-Use the link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digit-eyes-lite-audio-labeler/id379865944?mt=8
to preview the free app, which can then be downloaded from iTunes.

Or Digit-Eyes by Digital Miracles LLC-Use the link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digit-eyes-audio-scanner-labeler/id376424490?mt=8
to preview the full app, which can also be downloaded from iTunes.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com