[gui-talk] Optical Recognition of pdf image files

Hoffman, Allen allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov
Tue Jul 22 18:28:11 UTC 2014

Try this link to start:

http://www.irs.gov/uac/IRS-Accessible-PDF-Forms#content

Allen Hoffman

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Hoffman, Allen via gui-talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 2:25 PM
To: David Andrews; Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Optical Recognition of pdf image files

Ah ha, I thought that was familiar.  IRS should have an accessible fillable version of that.
I can do a bit of poking around to find out who you might request it from, but you could certainlyask such from their website as well.  They do have a formidable accessibility program there and do a ton of accessible forms, and I can't believe the 990 isn't one of them.  I recall there might be an online 990 Web based form as well but since I've been out of there for like ten years couldn't be counted on to know any more.

Allen Hoffman
Deputy Executive Director
The Office of Accessible Systems & Technology Department of Homeland Security
202-447-0503 (voice)
allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov

DHS Accessibility Helpdesk
202-447-0440 (voice)
202-447-0582 (fax)
202-447-5857 (TTY)
accessibility at dhs.gov

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain sensitive and legally privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.