[gui-talk] Free Video Conversion Software

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 21 21:13:30 UTC 2014

Good afternoon everyone,

    I'm curious to know if any of you have used video format conversion software that is free. There's a program that is very good from NCH Software which is very screen reader-friendly and does a good job of converting between video formats. The only problem is if you lose your program do to a virus or a system reload you must buy another copy. Before buying another copy of Prism Video Converter we wanted to check on the availability of blind-friendly video conversion packages.

We mainly convert .flv videos to .wmv format and want to know if there is a free blind-friendly digital video conversion program suitable for this purpose. Thanks for the suggestions.

Peter Donahue

---