[gui-talk] Pivot tables in Excel

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 16 05:54:28 UTC 2014

If you are using Excel 2007 or greater, go to the sheet where you have specified the pivot table to be created, and then press F6 and you will get into the
fields list.  You can then use the Applications key to access menus that let you manipulate these fields.  I am new at this myself so am still learning, but I
believe you have to have Excel 2007 or later to use this.  I'm not sure it was there in Excel 2003.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson