[gui-talk] question abougt an item just seen

Stephen Guerra guerra.stephen.mn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:10:19 UTC 2014

Well put

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Wayne
Merritt
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:09 AM
To: Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] question abougt an item just seen

choice is great, but respecting someone for their choice is even better. If
someone chooses to use the Stream instead of their PC or a mobile app,
that's their choice. I would not pay $350 for a Stream, since like you I can
do all those things and more via other ways, but I am not going to hold that
against someone if the stream is their method of access.

Just my humble thoughts,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: