[gui-talk] Windows 8 Aggravations

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Tue Apr 29 23:42:18 UTC 2014

Arielle,

Outlook 2013 works well with JAWS.  First, find the file you wish to attach
with Windows Explorer, copy it into the clip board, open a new message in
Outlook, go to the body of the letter, and hit control + v and the file will
go into the attachment location.

I do not use JAWS on the login screen.  I use Narrator.  I power on, wait
for 15 seconds, hit windows + enter to bring up Narrator, then sign in.

I have a surface Pro two.  I only use the desktop.

Windows + enter both starts and stops Narrator.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher at swbell.net