[gui-talk] does anyone know about this

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 29 03:07:42 UTC 2014

Naw, but just today (and once last week), I got an email ostensibly from a
young lady inviting me to a "clothing optional" party in need of more guys.
First one didn't say anything about "protection"; second one said all guys
had to use it. From a detailed look at the Internet headers, I'd have had to
go a heck of a long way, though, as the originating site was somewhere in
Europe.

Yee haw!

Mike