[gui-talk] Questions Re. Office 365

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:52:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been using MS Office 365 for a couple of years now for email and web
site.  I've had some frustrating moments, but for the most part it works
well and you can get fairly quick responses to questions on their forums.  I
like the email service since you have a fully backed-up mailbox accessible
from any computer and full integration with Outlook.  The web site is
accessible.  In the last year I added the subscription to the Office
software suite, which gets you all the 2013 applications like Outlook, Word,
Excel, etc. for $15/mo.  Accessibility of those products was a bit spotty at
first, but has improved.  I use Window-eyes and they have improved their
support of Office 2013 over the past few months.

Ted