[gui-talk] pages keep refreshing

George osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Apr 14 21:18:38 UTC 2014

You might have a virus in your machine.
Write an html file, load it and see what happens.  An example is as follows:

<head>
<title>I should Stay quiet</title>
</head>
Let's check what happens with me!<br></p>

If also this file keeps refreshing, I think you should start considering to
do a recovery of Windows.  Sometimes, there are viruses not detected by the
antivirus software at present.

Good luck!

George