[gui-talk] Questions On Thunderbird

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 12:57:23 UTC 2014

Recently I have installed the Thunderbird E-Mail client on my system.
It works well using JFW and I think it'll be a keeper.

Is there any way to make the interface a bit more streamlined?  In other
words I would like to set the app to move from the message list to the
message being read and skip all the choices. Essentially I want to see
if the interface could be made to be more like Outlook or Outlook express.

On the whole I give the app high marks and it's just this niggling thing
that I want to change if it is possible.

Any information would be appreciated.

--
Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com