[gui-talk] charmed window

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 1 14:24:20 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

The same system shutdown/reboot method as Mr. Chong describes also works
like a charm in Windows 7 and is my favorite method whether I need to shut
down the system or just do a warm reboot. It is also good to remember to
close out all applications in the task list before doing any kind of
restart. HTH
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | Certified Risk Management Consultant
http://seeyourlegalplan.com/259194