[gui-talk] Remote Access To Computers

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 17:03:43 UTC 2013

I have a question on accessible methods of controlling computers remotely.
I know about Jaws Tandem, the System Access solutions etc.  I am looking
for something analogs to Log Me In but naturally I want a speech-friendly
version.  I want to be able to establish a direct virtual connection to a
machine such that I can do all the standard stuff including file transfer
between systems.  I know that Jfw can do this.  I have the latest version of
Jaws pro running windows8.  If anyone can shed some light here it would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com