[gui-talk] got the problem trasted now how to correct it

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 13:34:31 UTC 2013

Hi an update on my last question.  have gone into help on malwarebytes and read it and also fiddled with the camilion and think I partly understand why safesaver is still there.  I did a quick scan and it is finding 11 registry keys but the log shows no action taken.  it seems I have to enable P to P objects.  so how do I now enable those opjects to be scanned and removed.  in other words how do I change the settings in malwarebytes?  thanks.