[gui-talk] Internet explorer favorites, show folders first

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Sat Sep 7 16:30:30 UTC 2013

Antonio,

If you go to:
"C:\Users\your User ID\Favorites"

Hit the right mouse button, arrow down to send to, and enter on desktop make
a shortcut.

Go to your desktop favorites shortcut, hit enter, and your favorites will
open in windows explorer.  The advantage of this is that your directories
will come first, and all entries are automatically in alphabetical order.
Also, you can search for a favorite by typing more than one letter in the
windows explorer file list.

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838