[gui-talk] Can receive, but not send, email

Beth Wright beth.wright at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 2 19:10:43 UTC 2013

Hi, everybody.

I'm using a PC running Windows 7, with  Windows Live Mail, 2011 version.  I can receive mail when I log into my account, but can't send messages out.   For a while, I was getting messages saying that the server couldn't be found.  I looked at the support page of my ISP, changed some account settings, tried again, and still couldn't get the mail through.  Have to use webmail.  Has anyone had this problem?  Does anyone have any clue as to what might be preventing the mail from getting sent?  Thanks in advance.

Beth Wright