[gui-talk] Is the Pearl Camera from Freedom Scientific still supported by windows XP?

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Wed Oct 23 01:42:59 UTC 2013

I would call FS if I were you.  Why struggle if you don't have to do so?
*smile* One thing I know they recommend is that you install your open book
first, if I remember right.  I think they say not to plug in your camera
until you'd installed Open Book.  An option could be to uninstall Open Book
and reinstall it.  Good luck.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan