[gui-talk] Code Factory Enhances Blind and Visually Impaired Accessibility for Windows Phone 8

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Tue Oct 15 15:48:39 UTC 2013

Unless there are other features that were not mentioned, there are a
few problems with this. First, unless you can install applications from
a computer, this would require sighted assistance to install. Second,
you are basically using specialty apps rather than making the built in
applications accessible. There is no mention of providing access to the
regular phone interface or third party apps. This will be no where near
as accessible as the iphone or android devices. A much better approach
would have been to create a screen reader and make the regular platform
accessible.