[gui-talk] Accessible Alternative to MSE

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Oct 11 14:54:12 UTC 2013

VIPRE Antivirus and VIPRE Internet Security (an enhanced version of the
antivirus program) are quite accessible. I used them for over a year but
finally uninstalled them when they began to do too much analysis every time
I selected a file. I'm still using MS Security essentials and haven't had
any difficult despite the cybercontempt of those touting other programs.

I ultimately don't think there's a satisfactory solution other than
eschewing computer use. (smile)

Mike Freeman