[gui-talk] jaws losing focus

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 4 21:47:45 UTC 2013

Other possibilities might be stock debian, just remember to hit s
followed by <enter> when the disk drive stops spinning.  That way the
install comes up talking.  If you don't want to have to hit s followed
by <enter> there's the sonar distribution http://www.sonar-project.org/
but sonar is changing over to an Arch Linux base since arch linux will
get accessibility software available to users faster as a result of its
rolling updates policy.  For Debian, best go for the wheezy flavor.