[gui-talk] More on Outlook 2010 Problem

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 04:49:32 UTC 2013

Sometimes, when I delete messages and other outlook items on my windows 7
machine, even though they are permanently deleted, they can still be found
under the search box. Looks like windows 7 does not delete the search
shortcuts to the items from the index. What happens when you try to click on
an item that in your search results from within the search box edit box? If
nothing, then they're probably deleted for good.
Hope this helps,
Humberto