[gui-talk] Disk Drive Questions

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 6 22:05:17 UTC 2013

If the machine has a spare usb port the answer is yes.  You need another
hard drive of the same size or larger than the operating system drive
and you also need an external drive holder for that drive.  You plug the
external drive into the drive holder it only fits one way so be gentle.
Next hook the usb cable into your computer and the drive holder.
Finally give the external drive holder power with its power supply and
then use my computer and see if another new drive can be found.  If so,
format that drive then point system backup at it and watch the fun.