[gui-talk] Upgrade of A t & T working with Outlook Express

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 21:03:18 UTC 2013

I keep getting notices that my A T & T e-mail will upgrade soon or has
already upgraded. I have a friend who uses A T & T as her primary e-mail
account and says that when it upgraded, it quit working with Outlook
Express. I am running Windows XP and Office 2007. When I went to A T & T, it
asked me if I wanted to upgrade. I am still getting messages to my A T & T
account though predominantly, I use G-mail. I still want to receive my A T &
T messages on Outlook Express. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
Please send me your e-mail to add to my address book. Thanks.