[gui-talk] tutorial for Word 2007

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 23 06:40:21 UTC 2013

There is a reason I sent that recommendation.  Microsoft has so changed
word 2007  that sighted employees where I work had trouble adjusting to
it.  Word 2010 will only increase those troubles as well.  For anybody
else, you're probably going to do better just doing the jump from word
2003 to word 2010 once you get the books and read  them.