[gui-talk] how do I fix the text size in internet explorer

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 28 19:47:04 UTC 2013

I think you can adjust text size in IE with ctrl-plus and ctrl-minus on the
numeric pad.  I don't know how hyou make these settings stick.  If you are
using an LCD display, you may also want to check (in Windows itself) whether
you have screen resolution set to whatever is optimum for that display.
Since these devices have fixed pixels, some interpolation or extrapolation
must be used in order to use a non-default resolution.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com