[gui-talk] how do I fix the text size in internet explorer

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 28 12:23:20 UTC 2013

Good morning all:
I am totally blind and use jaws on my computer. However, I have at time other sighted users who need to use my computer. Someone the other day was realizing that the text color was difficult to see as well as the text was too close together on the screen.

How can II ;
1. change the text so that it isn’t too close together?
2. How can I get a better color so that sighted people an look up thingsfor selves?
Thanks.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter
Cell#(847)989-0768
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net