[gui-talk] sending youtube links

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Sat Dec 21 17:48:00 UTC 2013

                Hello all: My name is Rob Kaiser and I am new to this list.
It has been suggested that I post this question to this list:

For a while, I had been sending youtube links to people by selecting the
link and copying and pasting the link and emailing it to everyone. I was
told that that wasn't a good way to send the link. Someone, a few months ago
suggested that I press f4 from the youtube video and coppy and paste it.
That was working until yesterday. Now, when I press f4 the link doesn't
coppy when I press control+c. Has something changed in youtube that will
prevent me from doing it this way? Is there another safe way to coppy, paste
and send youtube things to other people?

Thanks.

Marry Christmas.