[gui-talk] pandora question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Apr 22 02:00:16 UTC 2013

Ken:

I don't have definitive answers to your questions as I have Pandora1, the paid-for service so I don't see ads. But I don't think the original artist played on even as you switched. I suspect the thing remembered where you left off although, most of my channels being classical music or jazz or salsa or Tex-Mex, I'm not sure.

As for the add, I suspect the ad you heard was tailored to you.

Mike