[gui-talk] Remembering passwords in Internet Explorer 8

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:38:46 UTC 2013

When I am going to a frequently used website, Internet Explorer 8 asks me if
I want it to remember my password. When I answer "Yes", the next time I log
into the server, it asks for my password even though I have clicked the yes
option. I went through advanced settings, but didn't see which one to set to
enable this feature. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org