[gui-talk] A quick and accessible dictionary and other wordinformation using email - (within seconds) - Free

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 19:06:20 UTC 2013

You could also write the word in a word processor like Microsoft Word,
and then use the context menu (Shift Function 10 or the aplications
key), then looking in the list of suggestions. This is what I
recommend to students and colleagues that want to know how to spell
things. You could also do a search on Google and see what the search
site offers in the way of corrections.

Regards,
Wayne