[gui-talk] problems with microsoft silverlight and ie8

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 8 05:27:34 UTC 2012

reboot your machine then return to that page then try listening again.
Screen reader users will need to reboot machines more frequently after
software installs because we have to keep the screen readers running.
On machines that don't use screen readers those don't need to be
rebooted because all other extra software not already part of windows
was turned off before the install was started.