[gui-talk] MS-Office Activation Wizard

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 23 11:41:11 UTC 2012

Good morning list colleagues,

For over a week now I’ve been getting a pop-up activation wizard in Outlook
and MS-Word giving me a warning that I have X number of days to activate the
program. This comes despite the fact that the MS-Orffice 2010 suite of
applications has been running perfectly fine ever since I acquired this Asus
Model U52f laptop which runs Windows 7. I am also running JAWS version
13.852, the most recent version by FS. Can anyone advise me as to what I
should do with this annoying and potentially disabling pop-up activation
wizard? TIA for all help.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor and Guide Cane Raúl Junior