[gui-talk] MS Office Trial Expired

Geetha Shamanna geethas2900 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:44:41 UTC 2012

Why don't you uninstall the trial version? If the office version you paid
for is already installed, it will then automatically start working.
Alternatively, once you uninstall the trial version, you can install the
paid version from the CD if you got one. Or provide the product key for the
paid version if it asks for that.

By the way, this answer is coming to you from the third world as well!

Geetha