[gui-talk] MS Office Trial Expired

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed May 9 15:06:11 UTC 2012

Hello!

I recently bought a new Dell PC and paid for MS Office 2010 home and
Student Edition.  When I activated the product, it took me into a trial
of Office Professional.  The trial has now expired, and it wants me to
upgrade to the paid product.  I am not interested in paying for Office
Professional.  If I were, I would have bought it to begin with.  I just
want to access the version that I paid for, but can't seem to figure out
how to do that.  When I click on anything Office, I just get the upgrade
wizard.  Before I bite the bullet and call Dell and deal with their 3rd
world tech support, does anyone know How I can access the version of
Office that I have already paid for?

Thanks,

Andy