[gui-talk] Eudora.

Jimmy Ballard jim-ballard at att.net
Tue May 8 22:26:52 UTC 2012

Ed, if you go to the tools menu and then options there should be a
menu for handling attachments. You might check those settings and see
if they are what you want. One of the earlier menus, maybe something
like "checking mail" also has something about receiving attachments.
I believe that the unpaid version should keep attachments.
Yes, if this does not work I would reinstall.

Jim