[gui-talk] the Friend Mail

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Tue May 8 19:17:26 UTC 2012

I have a different problem with Facebook.

I use the Friend Mail.  It works well for me, but I am having two problems.

1.  I get all these messages from Farmville and other games.  I have no
interest in me.  It is clutter.  How do I get these not to show up.  When I
go to my regular Facebook page, I don't notice them.

2.  Many messages from the Friend Mail are marked as Phishing and end up in
my junk folder.  How do I prevent this.  I am using Windows Mail.