[gui-talk] Eudora.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 02:31:13 UTC 2012

Dear Evelyn, I quit Eudora, because I couldn't open attachments, which I do
not receiving.

Are you able to open attachments, and if so how? I'd like to go back to
Eudora. I just purchase a new laptop with Windows 7, but haven't loaded any
other programs yet. I am have my desk top thoroughly stripped and reloaded
as it is giving me all kids of trouble. I am using ms outlook on the
desktop.

Sincerely,

Ed