[gui-talk] Eudora.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 00:39:08 UTC 2012

Jim, how do you open attachments in Eudora? I have a new laptop with windows
7 and haven't loaded any other programs yet. I quit Eudora, because, I kep
getting attachments, which, I could not open. I loved Eudora and it was so
friendly to the blind, but I couldn't open those anoying attachments. Do you
have an answer,

Ed